Kansas Board of EMS: April 4th – 5th, 2013 Board and Committees Meetings
Please find below the agendas and materials for the Planning and Operations (P&O), Education, Examination, Training, and Certification (EETC), and the Executive (EXEC) Committee. The Committee assignment matrix has also been updated.
NOTE NEW LOCATION:
Landon State Office Building
900 SW Jackson, Room 509,
Topeka, KS 66612
For those members unable to attend the meeting in person, and wanting to attend via teleconference, please contact Steve Sutton at (785) 296-7296.
Meeting Times and AGENDAS (please click on link):
- 9:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m: Planning & Operations (P&O)
- 10:45 a.m – 12:00 p.m: Executive Committee (EXEC)
- 12:00 p.m – 1:00 pm: LUNCH BREAK
- 1:00 p.m – 3:00 p.m: Education, Examination, Training and Certification(EETC)
- 3:15 p.m – 5:00 p.m: Investigations Committee
- 9:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m: General Board Meeting (Public)
- Board Packet
- Education, Examination, Certification & Training Packet
- Planning & Operations Committee Packet
- Executive Committee Packet
April 3rd 12:00 – 4:00pm — Planning and Operations Committee Meeting.
A meeting of the Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services Planning and Operations committee will be held on April 3, 2013 from noon till 4:00 PM.
Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
Marvin Auditorium room 101C
1515 S.W. 10th Ave.
This will be in addition to the normally schedule meeting on April 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM in room 509 of the Landon State Office Building.
Notice: Change of room for our April Meeting. Our meeting will be in Room 509.
The Office of Facilities and Property Management is announcing the relocation of Conference Rooms 106 & 108 currently located on 1st floor of LSOB to the 5th floor of LSOB effective March 1, 2013.
Conference room 106 will become conference room 509. Conference room 108 will become conference room 560. The new conference rooms will have the same seating capacity and communications capabilities as the rooms currently have on 1st floor.
All conference room reservations remain, the only change is in the location. Signs will be placed on the 1st floor of LSOB, directing visitors to the 5th floor.
The purpose for relocating the conference rooms to the 5th floor is preparing the space for a new tenant moving into the LSOB this fall.
The Medical Advisory Council of the Board is scheduled to have a teleconference at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, November 20th. The Agenda and Dial-in Information is listed below.
MEDICAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services
Teleconference, November 20, 2012 5:30PM CDT
- Introduction and Welcome: Dr. Richardson
- Roll-call: Dr. Richardson
- Approval of Old Minutes from 9/18/12: Dr. Richardson
- Old Business:
- MAC bylaw revisions: Dr. Richardson, Dir. Sutton
- New Business
- Ambulance staffing discussion: Dr. Allin
- Role of EMS Medical Director in an administrative Role
- Election of New MAC Officers: Dr. Richardson
- Other new business
- Next meeting: Dr. Richardson
Conference dial-in Information is: Dial (866) 620-7326, and enter conference code 4837599769